Business Development Manager
We are seeking a proactive and proven Business Development Manager to support us with new and ongoing client projects.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to new and existing clients. Build a strong relationship with clients, be the main person within Go Auction who clients liaise with on important issues.
- Lead on project implementations – taking responsibility for the full implementation process, from the initial meetings and pitches through to roll-out and post-launch support requirements. This element of the role will require you to travel and overnight stays away from home.
- Contribute to the development of our software (in terms of functionality suggestions, scoping and testing), and contribute to the overall strategy of Go Auction in the wider marketplace.
- Help implement national and international marketing strategies to raise awareness of Go Auction among potential clients.
- Support other members of the client services team as required.
- Skilled at building relationships with customers and colleagues, confidence working with senior staff and management teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills, skilled at prioritising and managing own workload.
- Good commercial acumen, strong leadership skills.
- Ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure and working to tight timescales.
- Manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Good technology awareness, previous ‘user-level’ experience of web technologies and a level of confidence with technology generally.
- Knowledge of auction/antique sector an advantage but not required
Essential experience and qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a fast-paced environment in a client services role.
- Educated to degree level or beyond.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Although we are based in Cheshire, remote working will be considered for the right person. Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.