Client Relations Manager
We're seeking a proactive and proven Client Relations Manager to enhance and foster our client collaborations.
- Client Management: In addition to generic assistance across all customers, to develop own accounts and assume primary responsibility for those clients. Provision of additional modules and driving revenue.
- Client Support: Responding to queries regarding clients use of Go Auction systems on an ongoing basis. Initially assisting and then leading new client implementations.
- Service Provision: Review of provision, monitoring so as to identify areas of inefficiency and further assistance clients may require. Expediting responses and assisting in prioritising tickets etc. Assisting in new releases of software – assisting in: identifying requirements; specifying, testing, educating customers as required.
Desirable attributes & skills
- A friendly and positive disposition. Relationship management experience and a willingness and enthusiasm to meet new people.
- Strong self-motivational ability. Whilst being part of a supportive team the ability to identify and commence required actions is important.
- An understanding, experience and appreciation of the arts/heritage/auction industry.
- A finisher who likes to conclude tasks with the appropriate attention to detail. Strong communication skills and writing ability.
- Experience and success in developing business relationships across a wide spectrum of clients.
- Presenting a professional face to Go Auction clients – punctuality, responsiveness etc.
Essential experience and qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a fast-paced environment in a customer service/creative role.
- Preferably educated to degree level or beyond.
- Fluent English.
Full-time, Permanent. This role is primarily home-based although there will be travel requirements to meet clients on-site and regular trips to meet colleagues. Go Auction is based in Nantwich, Cheshire. There is significant flexibility for the right candidate in working arrangements after a probationary period of three months. Normal working hours are 9.00 am to 5.30pm five days a week, which five days is by agreement.
As a growing company, Go Auction affords the successful candidate a wide range of future career options as we seek to work together and develop talent and skills. Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.