Client Services Administrator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and adaptable Client Services Administrator to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Liaising with clients via phone and email (answering the phone).
- Learning our systems and software in order to advise clients and display strong product knowledge.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- General administration duties.
- Skilled at building relationships with customers and colleagues, confidence working with senior staff and management teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to remain calm and confident when under pressure and working to tight timescales.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good technology awareness, previous ‘user-level’ experience of web technologies and a level of confidence with technology generally.
- Knowledge of auction/antique sector an advantage but not required
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Although we are based in Cheshire, remote working will be considered for the right person. Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.