Support Services Policy
Standard Support Service
Go Auction's Standard Support Service incorporates the following elements:
- Web-based support portal for clients to log all support issues - both urgnet issues and non-urgent issues
- A standard response time of 4 hours on urgent issues and 72 hours on non-urgent issues, although we always strive to respond as quickly as possible
- Support tickets submitted by designated 'expert users' within your organisation
- Knowledge Centre kept to up to date to reflect latest features and functionality
- An urgent issue is defined as an issue which is having an immediate, widespread and detrimental impact on your business.
- A non-urgent issue is any issue which you consider to be a functionaliy defect which is not urgent in nature.
- You can also submit 'change requests' through the support portal.
Enhanced Support Service
An enhanced support service is available for customers wishing to purchase it - a quote will be provided based on the particular needs of the customer. The enhanced support service can cover aspects of support including: A faster guaranteed response time to urgent issues, non-urgent issues, or both; out-of-hours support for weekends and evenings; a telephone-based support service. Please discuss your requirements with us.